Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You Know It's Summer Break When...


Sadly, I'm not yet on Summer Vacation... it seems I'm one of the last folks to be teaching! But when my Summer Break starts in 3 weeks I'm going to be sooo excited!  Check out this fun linky party from Kindergarten Lifestyle - she's done a great job of creating this cute poster to celebrate the joys of SUMMER!



 






























Head over to Kindergarten Lifestyle to see all of the other great bloggers who've joined up... the list is very impressive!

Hope you're already enjoying your summer vacation... or if you're like me, you enjoy your summer vacation when it finally starts.  (I'm trying not to sound bitter because when I'm still on vacation in August, many of you will be back to work!)

Thanks!
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment